EltaMD® Silver Gel
EltaMD Silver Gel is a clear, amorphous antimicrobial wound gel containing 55 ppm silver. EltaMD Silver Gel is designed to provide a moist healing environment and to help control bioburden.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents bacterial growth
- Promotes healthy wound healing
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds with light to moderate exudate
- Absorbs up to equal its volume of wound exudate
- Viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with the entire wound bed
- Remains clear while in use and will not discolor or stain tissue
- Provides sustained and effective silver ion release for at least three days (proven by comprehensive testing)
- Applies easily and remains in wound bed
- Non-cytotoxic and water-soluble
Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
INGREDIENTS: Carbomer, Glycerin, Purified Water, Silver Nitrate, Sodium Chloride And Triethanolamine.
*NOTE: In-store pickup only